Volgograd STATE Medical University HISTORY
Volgograd State Medical University (VoISMU) was set up in 1935. The Public University has risen as a center point for comprehensive healthcare education, medical practice, and innovative work. Volgograd State Medical University is situated in a city called Volgograd which is situated in the southern part of Russia on the west bank of the Volga River. It began as Stalingrad Medical Institute established in 1935. In 1993 it got the status of the Academy, and in 2003 it was allowed the status of the University. It is right now headed by the conspicuous Russian researcher, Academician of the Russian Academy for Medical Sciences, Professor Vladimir I. Petrov.
The university is recorded in the WHO list of world medical schools and furthermore in the International Medical education index gave by FAIMER. The University is authorize for the teaching of both Russian and abroad students. It gloats of a very qualified teaching staff, propelled analysts and experienced doctors. The University has been preparing international students since 1962. Since 2000 the Volgograd State Medical University has a chance to educate foreign students in the English language.
Admission Requirements and Required documents in Volgograd Medical University
- The student applying for the MBBS requires minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and 40% for the reserved category students as per MCI
- The students should be of 17years of age completed as of December 31st
- Passport Photocopy, and passport should be available within August 15th
- Passport Size photographs
- Birth Certificate in English or Hindi
- Education certificates/transcript of records 10th & 12th / Intermediate mark sheets
- Police clearance certificate (PCC, may be required)
Why Study MBBS in Volgograd Medical University in Russia?
As it is known that since last 20 years the craze for studying MBBS in Russia has increased. Number of International students increased studying Medicine in Russian Federation from Asia, Africa and Arab continents. Every year thousands of Indian students also graduate from the most popular Kursk State Medical University. Further it is known as Russia is a best and safe place for Indian students to pursue their MBBS studies.
Advantages studying MBBS in Volgograd Medical University in Russia for Indian Students:
- There is no entrance exam and no donation required to pay
- Very inexpensive tuition fee for the students
- Recognized by WHO and MCI Universities
- Lectures gained in English language for MBBS courses in Russia
- The students are able to get the comfortable hostel accommodation
- Perfect scholastic, game and preoccupation offices
- Well furnished hospital with tertiary care.
- One of the best education systems in Europe and Asia
- Easy Admission Procedure
MBBS FEE STRUCTURE OF VOLGOGRAD STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY